How to Succeed With Dr. Phil's Ultimate Weight Solution Dallas Weight Loss Expert Provides Action Plan
Media heavyweight, Dr. Phil McGraw, is driving home the weight loss message that reputable health, fitness, and nutrition experts have so far been unsuccessful in delivering to the masses: ÂThere is no magic pill, fad diet or exercise gizmo that will melt away your fat - it takes a personal commitment and a supportive plan of action."
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) September 21, 2003
In his new book, The Ultimate Weight Solution: 7 Keys To Weight Loss Freedom, Dr. Phil addresses the behavioral modifications necessary to achieving successful, long term weight loss:
1. The Right Thinking: His idea is that you have to believe you can achieve results and that you can't always blame others.
2. The Healing Feelings: His idea is that people too often eat for emotional reasons and that is a large cause of gradual weight gain over time.
3. Create a No-Fail Environment: Simply put, if you get rid of the junk food in your house, you can't be tempted to eat it.
4. Mastery Over Food and Impulse Eating: His idea is that you need to be aware of the time during the day when you are likely to binge on food, and then to make sure you are doing something during that time so you can't over-eat.
5. Eat High-Response, High Nutrition Foods: His idea is that you should focus on eating foods that take longer to prepare and longer to eat. The idea behind this is that most of these foods are more natural and are less likely to be binge foods.
6. Intentional Exercise: Dr. Phil believes that you have to plan your exercise. If you don't, it probably won't happen. He also believes you should do it even if it's not fun because you are doing it not only for yourself, but also for your family.
7. Circle of Support: Have friends that will support your weight management goals, rather than detract from them. If you have friends that are constantly living an unhealthy lifestyle, what are the chances that you will be able to make healthy choices when you are around them?
Based on this solid foundation of no-nonsense practical advice, Dr. Phil will likely sell millions of books, but the readers will not benefit without supportive action.
To spur readers of Dr. Phil's book to action, a Dallas certified Personal Trainer and Master Fitness by PhoneÂ® Coach, Dolletta Mitchell, of EliteTrainersUSA. com reveals the ÂultimateÂ fitness system. ÂNothing is more power and more effective for achieving a clientÂs fitness goals than Fitness by PhoneÂ®," says Mitchell.
ÂThe phone coaching program get people motivated to get results anytime, anyplace, based on objective feedback, at a fraction of the cost of traditional personal training, and guarantees client results or their money back,Â says Mitchell. Armed with the latest in fitness monitoring technology as their 24/7 personal trainers (called Motivational Activity Monitors), Fitness by PhoneÂ® clients check in weekly with their coach for a 20 minute phone session designed to provide the expert focus and guidance necessary to increase the rate at which clients get results and get motivated. ÂThe Fitness by PhoneÂ® clients get far better results than almost any personal training client IÂve ever had in my career as a personal trainer,Â says Mitchell.
Ms. Mitchell is a provocative and informative expert on motivation and fitness and welcomes all questions from the media or public. You can also visit her website at http://EliteTrainersUSA. com (http://EliteTrainersUSA. com) for a detailed description of the programs.