The Top Ten Reasons Why the Brick Street Inn is Closing...
Historic Brick Street Inn quietly closes her doors. Built in 1865 the Inn had been renovated and provided stunning overnight accommodations as well as state of the art meeting facilities.
Zionsville, IN (PRWEB) April 1, 2009
10. One of the Lobby Lounge bartenders saved up his tip money and is buying the Inn.
9. Paris Hilton is taking over management for a new MTV reality series.
8. The Brick Street Inn will be closing and reopening (shortly) as a Starbucks.
7. The Brick Street Inn staff is starting a traveling circus and launching their much-anticipated world tour in April 2009.
6. William Shatner is purchasing the Inn to avoid ever having to use Priceline. com to book hotel reservations.
5. The Brick Street Inn received some misdirected AIG bail-out funds and the staff is taking a two-month cruise to Tahiti… AHOY!
4. The Executive Director is marrying a doctor. Thus, she will never have to work again (apparently this was written before we started down the slippery slope of universal healthcare).
3. Being the 3rd Most Upscale Hotel in the state (Indianapolis Business Journal, 2009) just isn't good enough. If we can't be number one, we're quitting!
2. This economy just plain stinks. Why try?
and the number one reason the Brick Street Inn is closing is….
1.NONE OF THE ABOVE (and that's the truth).
"From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for your care, concern and support over the past five years. It has been a true pleasure for our family to serve Zionsville, Indianapolis, and all of our treasured guests from around the globe. For private reasons it is time to close our doors. I look forward to any opportunity that will allow us to reopen in the future." With Gratitude, Colleen Fanning and the entire Brick Street Inn family.
Comments and ideas maybe directed to www. brickstreetinn. com or calling 1-813-200-7118.